Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Semester Break

Okay this first semester break of mine happened on December 2010 until January 2011. Yes, I'm a student. No, I'm not gonna tell about myself or particularly my "real" life here. It will be on another blog of mine - maybe, I'm still not sure if I have time to do so. Now, lets go straight to the oven shall we ? *grinned*

Well, since I'm currently typing about my past to share with you now, it makes my work less easy to think about where should I begin. Because of my desire of working with the oven, I'd made a list...to-bake list ;)
- which particularly what I'm gonna do during the semester break

White Chocolate Cupcakes
Apple Pie
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
No-Bake Cheesecake
Sugar Love Cookies
Marie Fudge Cake

These is so far that I've successfully made on that semester. Actually the list were longer than this, but those are not include in here since I failed to tackle over :/

No comments:

Post a Comment