Thursday, August 18, 2011

Betty Crocker's Ultimate Cookie Book First Edition 1992 !

 Yes ! Yes ! Indeed. I have Betty Crocker's cookie book first edition from 1992. It called Betty Crocker's Ultimate Cookie Book which it had been published a year after I was born - 19 years old book. Thank you god I'm lucky ! ;)




Ok here it goes the story :
After I told my mom about the book that I bought, she said to me that it such a waste of money to buy the book –in not an angry tone of voice- which then she referred to me a book that she got not a long time ago. It is Betty Crocker’s book okay! Why laaa O! Whyyyyyyy she didn’t even told me earlier? 


Well, whatever it is thank god after I went through with the book, I still not regret of buying the Biscuiteers book. It is because this Betty's book is absolutely recommend for those who are really looking for delicious cookie recipe -not just how pretty the cookie must look- and for those who are looking for more different type of biscuits/cookies. It contains many good recipes which make my work become less easy to choose which recipe I should try first haha

Too many good brownie
 and bar cookie recipes to resist.

The book consist of many pictures that looks so amazing and mouthwatering.

So, it is different from the book that I bought where it is about icing biscuits only and I'm pretty sure that it will grab people's attention as soon as they look at the biscuits. Thus, I need those two books, it is different from another.

First album cover by Jesse McCartney <3
- I do not own this picture

Ohya, I love to tell about how I know Betty Crocker. It is actually -& I guess she is famous- after heard it on one of my only favorite singer Jesse McCartney songs, which I very disappointed with myself for not remember the title of the song right now. The only thing I can remember, it's Jesse’s song on his first album, Beautiful Soul.
Anddddd, now I know it's a well-known food brand. Hehe



P/S: You might notice that I use both 'cookie' and 'biscuit', but in here I actually refer to the same thing. Yes, yes although I know there is difference between those two by depend on where you live :) - for those who didn't know, go google it ! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment