Friday, September 9, 2011

2nd Semester Break

This semester break of mine almost come to an end. In fact today (09.09.11) is my last being-able-to-bake since I'm leaving tomorrow to continue my study - about 3 hours only from my hometown. Although it is not so far, but I'm not gonna come back often. It will takes about 5 months before the next semester break.
This semester break is actually the longest break so far that I had in my university life - well, I having been in semester break only twice lol. By the way it is 4 months break okay people.
Those first 2 months, I've been working to get an extra experience and cha-chingggggg $$$ money money haha - of course I need that to buy all the ingredients for my baking. ;)

For this semester break, I've been eager to make more cookies since Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration on the run.
Thus, this time it will be more cookies on the list :

Molten Lava Chocolate Cupcake
Chocolate Crackles
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
Horlicks Cookies
Lemon Butter Cookies
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thin Mint Cookies
Thumbprint Blueberry Cookies
Red Velvet Cupcake and Chocolate Cupcake
Melaka Request

*For any that I skip over the recipe, you can request it if you want :) - I'm trying as much as I can to complete this post since I'm runnninggggg out off timeeeeeee ! lol I'm actually in the middle of fulfill Melaka Request right now and nop, I'm not finish packing up yet for tomorrow. ohmaigawdd I'm screwed! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment